From: daviddelorean <daviddelorean@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [DML] Door Lock Jammed - can't open
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, November 14, 2008, 1:55 PM

I closed my door today, locked it with the key no problem. Tried to get
back in with the key, and the key wouldn't turn. The lock is jammed. My
power locks are disconnected. The interior door lock button goes
into 'lock' position but won't unlock. It will go about half way and
then stop. I can't open the driver door. It's stuck shut and the lock
won't release. I thought maybe the door closed crooked or something but
it looks just fine.

How can I get the locking devise to open?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)