[DML] DCS-10 facilities at the Marriott are incredible!

[DML] DCS-10 facilities at the Marriott are incredible!

Just had to tell everyone what a treat we're all in for in 2010 for
the Lexington show.  I had to be in Somerset, Kentucky for business
this week, which is about 90 minutes south of Lexington, so I asked
Ken if he had the time, that I'd love to see the place and get an
idea as to where everything would be held in 2010.  As expected, Ken
was graciously accommodating to my schedule and made the trek down
from Ohio to meet with me and give me the royal tour Sunday night.

Folks, you're really going to love this resort.  By far, it's the
best facilities we've had yet in terms of quality, space, location,
etc.  We all got to check out several of the rooms, which were of the
utmost quality.  We also toured the 7th floor where even President
George W. Bush stayed in one of the luxury suites back in October
2003!

I had planned to stay overnight Sunday night at the Griffin Gate
Marriott Resort & Spa, but discovered from their website that a
regular room at this 4-star hotel was going to run me $229.00 plus
taxes, so I decided to experience it for the first time 19 months
from now.  In inquired with Ken as to how he expected to sell rooms
at this show due to the high costs --- but somehow, Ken's managed to
negotiate their price down to $129.00 a night for DCS for these same
rooms, which is an incredible bargain.

The banquet hall where the indoor meals will take place will sit
around 600 people quite comfortably, which happens to be directly
across the hall from where the DeLorean Museum will be set up for the
weekend.

The grounds around back are very impressive, with a nice pool, huge
tents where the Concours will take place as well as the vendors area,
a Hawaiian luau for Thursday night, and more.  There's probably five
times the amount of parking than we'd ever need around this place, so
there won't be a parking issue for those bringing in trailers, etc.

With 400 rooms on site, the 7-floor hotel will be able to accommodate
a vast majority of the show's attendees.  I strongly encourage
everyone to begin saving up for this show now and support Ken's
efforts by staying at the Griffin Gate Marriott during the show.  You
won't regret staying there, I can assure you.

And for those who enjoy the "Back to the Future" movies, 2010 will
mark the 25th Anniversary of the film series, so BTTF.com is already
planning some really big stuff for DCS-10.  We hope you'll join us in
June 2010 in Lexington, Kentucky to celebrate the impact that these
timeless movies have had over the last 25 years on the DeLorean
automobile.

Stephen Clark,
BTTF.com

<*> Your email settings: