From: Kevin Abato <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>

Date: Sun, 05 Oct 2008 20:07:03
To: <NortheastDMC@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; 'DML'<dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <DMCMD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <DMA-Members@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [DMA-Members] RE: Tour of GM alternative fuel cell testing and engineering facility

All:  I have finalized plans for next Saturday's tour of the GM Alternative
Fuel Cell Research facility in Ardsley, NY.

There is still room to attend this event.
The tour will begin at 1:30pm and last for a couple of hours.  Afterwards we
will look to go someplace local for a bit to eat.

If you are interested in attending, e-mail me direct and confirm ASAP (even
if you ALREADY stated interest in the past...i need to know 100% now)

I will send those that confirm with me, the final details and location for
the event.

Take care!

Kevin Abato
Vin# 16680