[DML] Delorean 4 Sale IN Michigan

Hey All,
 I have an other Delorean Owner Selling his 1982 Auto trans, Grey
Interior,
the car is in good overall condition with only a few minor things to
fix
Like Pass & Driver's window assemblies, some frame rust, has
passenger side
exhaust Leak, (stud broken) Starts & runs well, just sent trans
governor out
for rebuild, just finished getting it running right & still working
on it as
owner tries to sell, the car has 30,900 miles on it as far as I can
see
everything is in working order other than what I listed above Vin
#10532,
email or call me (313) 506-3786 for more details or I can put you in
contact
with owner Ron Gentry, he is asking $16,500.00 or Best offer for it.
if your
interested or know some one who wants one this will be the car to buy
&
finish the repairs needed. Pictures of whole car on file & can be
sent by
email when requested. Please forward this listing to friends & feel
free to
list on boards By time I'm done working on car owner would have spent
over
$3,000.00 for repairs. you should be able to drive anywhere when I'm
Done.
Thanks, Lawrence

Lawrence's Delorean Repair,
    Service & Restoration