RE: [DML] Re: overnight running in garage

RE: [DML] Re: overnight running in garage

I know the mods are going to cut this discussion off here any minute but he
had it right. Plants emit oxygen during PHOTOSYNTHISIS and CO2 during
RESPERATION.

And not to cause a flame war or political turmoil, the warming and cooling
of the earth (build up of "green house gasses") has happened many times in
the earth's history. Are we accelerating it, maybe (I am not fully
convinced), but we are not the cause of global warming. It is a natural
cycle of the planet.  There will be warm periods followed by Ice Ages.  It
has happened before, it will happen again. I consider it arrogance to think
that we as a species can destroy this planet.  It is possible that it may
become so that we cannot live here but give it a few million or so years and
something else might.

Just so people don't think I hate the environment, I do believe in reducing
our affect on nature, conserving forests (I love hiking in them,
particularly the redwoods of northern California), reusing and recycling
where it makes sense, and reducing our reliance on petroleum as soon as it
is feasible.

And, just to add some Delorean content, I really think we need to get to
work on building real power sources like "Mr. Fusion" for electric cars that
work well and are practical... Any ideas anyone?

Richard