[DML] DCS Photos for Sale

All:  By popular demand, I have created CDs featuring all of my DCS photos
from 2006 and 2008 DCS Shows that I am now selling.
If you would like, each event CD is $29.99 (*including shipping)  or you can
buy both for the price of $49.99 (again, *including shipping)

These CDs are a great way to relive the shows or simply see things you
missed while there!    Each set has unique photos that truly make this a
great bargain for any Delorean Owner.

DCS06 has over 650 photos, including the COMPLETE detailed collection of
photos of Prototype One!
DCS08 has over 870 photos, and includes photo segments from the BTTF cast
and crew in a closed door interview at DCS!

What you should know:

1.  All of the photos can be previewed on my website www.grenexmedia.com
2.  The photos on the CD are watermarked in the lower right hand corner.
You are free to view and use the photos for PERSONAL USE (not commercial).
If you post them online or use them in any way, you MUST have the watermark
clearly visible (Sorry.I have already dealt with too much theft of my
intellectual property which has left me to require this)
3.  If you would like a copy of the CD without watermarks, OR an individual
photo without watermarks, please contact me directly to discuss terms and
details
4.  *Shipping costs to areas outside of the USA may be slightly higher.   I
will work with buyers overseas accordingly (e-mail me and we can discuss)
5.  You many NOT duplicate or sell copies of any of these CDs (in part, or
whole) without my express permission

If you are interested in ordering one (or both) CDs, please send me payment
via PayPal

Thank you

Kevin Abato
Vin# 16680