From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
theislandersband
Sent: Sunday, July 20, 2008 11:45 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [SPAM][DML] Need help in Clearwater (Tampa Bay area)

I am in need for someone in the know to assist with a steering column
bushing replacement and a couple of other issues. I am willing to pay
fairly for the help. I know that DMC FL is a viable option but they
are over 3 hours away and I would first like to explore any local
options first. Thanks! Demetri #7072

    mailto:dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx