From: Jake Kamphoefner <jakekamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [DML] CLUTCH BLEEDING
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, August 15, 2008, 1:55 PM

Mike,

Don't worry about the adjustable clutch linkage, you very likely won't need it at all with the new clutch line installed.

I've had the same problem with used slave cylinders and bleeding.  I think I used a small paper clip and dental pick to clean up the bleeder screw and it fixed it right up.  You might want to also clean up the bleeder screw hole on the cylinder while you've got it off.  It's a amazing that a little obstruction can make such a big difference.

Good luck,

Jake Kamphoefner
1063