[DML] DeLorean won't start!

I need help.  About a month ago, I took the Delorean
out to the store.  A large rain storm came through.  I
waiting until it was just drizzling afterwards,
started the D and drove off.  I got about 1000 yards
and the D engine just quit.

I tried a few starts, pressing very lightly on the gas
as to not flood it (I probably did anyway).  It never
started.  Even after an hour and switching the to
cold/hot start option.

This happened when I first got the D, however, after
about 30 minutes, I tried the cold/hot swap option and
that fixed it.

This time, I'm perplexed as to what it could be.
Right before the D meet in Gettysburg, we changed out
the oxygen sensor, added new plugs, coil, and
distributor cap, it ran fine all the way up (from NC)
and down.

I want to believe that the rain had something to do
with it, maybe getting in to something, but, after the
rain dries, shouldn't it be OK?

My father-in-law is good with cars and he's scratching
his head.  I've done some searching on the archives of
this list, but nothing is really standing out.

Does anyone have somewhere I can start?

Again, Thanks very much in advance!

Royce H.

Royce Holden