[DML] High Beam Issue Solved

A Big DML Thank you to:

Dave S., Dave T., Elvis, Harold & Steve,

I had checked the # 15 fuse & fuse holder for issues. All looked real good. The fuse was fine and no melting. I didn't know about the light lever dimer switch needing to click but even that was working fine when I checked that a little while ago. I decided to leave the dimer lever switch in the high beam position with the light switch on and wiggle the fuse. It worked. I have high beams and none of the nasty other problems. I am going to replace the good fuse with a new one and use some electrical grease to insure a long term fix.

After driving from Orland Park, IL to Delavan, WI from 12:00 A.M. to 02:30 A.M. last night with no high beams, I will enjoy having the good old high beams back in the ruck sack of working mechanicals.

BTW We had a great day at Tom & Cory's BBQ & seeing the BTTF movie on the big screen from 17:30 Hrs to 24:00 Hrs. There were 14 "D"'s in attendance as well as a fun group of owners. Rich W. and Tom & Cory put together a funtastic DeLorean day. Thanks for the hospitality and great conversation. It was well worth the 220 mile trip. Other than the high beam issue 11546 was a joy to drive. I was even able to out perform another 82 off the line from a stop light. It did help that he had a automatic and mine is a 5 speed.

Bill

11546

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional