[DML] Re: ACCELERATION PROBLEM UPDATE WITH JOSH'S BEAST

[DML] Re: ACCELERATION PROBLEM UPDATE WITH JOSH'S BEAST

Have you put any diagnostic equipment to the fuel system? checked the
fuel pressure? Checked the vacuum with a vacuum guage? checked the
lambda with a dwell meter?

Until you can get some solid info you will guessing - although it
does sound like it is directly fuel related. The fuel pressure test
will tell you a lot.

Harold McElraft - 3354

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, mike clemens <rmclemns@...> wrote:

> Answer----nope.  I still can't get full throttle and now the idle
is hunting both cold and hot.  (550-950 rpm)

> I'm down to this last thing to get BB running 4.0 and out of my
shed.  Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.

    mailto:dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx