RE: [DML] Re: Melted Transmission Harness

Cool stuff, thanks Bill!

From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of content22207
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2008 5:22 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Re: Melted Transmission Harness

http://www.mcmaster.com

http://www.mcmaster.com/itmLookup/itmLookup.aspx?searchstring=7648a714&t
ab=find&FastTrack=True&ftctlgpg=&FlCntxt=findtab&newfrmwk=true&sesnextre
p=787820595889958
http://www.mcmaster.com/ctlg/DisplCtlgPage.aspx?reqtyp=catalog&CtlgPgNbr
=3352&CtlgEdition=114&k1=7648A714&t1=PN&sesnextrep=787820595889958&Scree
nWidth=1024#scroll

Couldn't figure out a pretty way to put the two frames together --
Apologies (cars are my thing, not computers).

If you don't know McMaster yet, I humbly suggest now would be a good
time to make their acquaintance.

Bill Robertson

    mailto:dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx