From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Tom Niemczewski
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2008 1:52 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [DML] Stainless in coolant system

This actually makes me think about brass or copper radiators. Very large
surface area... What do the people advertising brass radiators say about
this? Anyone?
I, myself prefer aluminum radiator anyway. It's lighter, cheaper and
aluminum is actually better at transferring heat.

Tom Niemczewski
vin 6149 (in Poland!)
Google earth: 52°25'17.30"N 21° 1'58.00"E
dmctom@xxxxxxxxx
www.deloreana.com