Re: [DML] Fall Tour VIII Sept 13th & 14th Riverhead Long Island

Re: [DML] Fall Tour VIII Sept 13th & 14th Riverhead Long Island

Mike,
I just replied to the DMC Talk forum regarding Rachael and I attending
the event. I have booked a room at the hotel.
Thanks,
- Josh

    mailto:dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx