[DML] Re: Low Fuel Light Malfunction

It sounds like it is working fine to me.

I would guess the fuel level is reading a bit low on the gauge. I had
one like that - when the light came on the gauge read below empty and
I needed to find gas quick.

If you installed an OEM - some were more accurate than others as
there were apparently a couple of improvements throughout the
production cycle. Early ones in my experience read somewhat low but
the light worked correctly. When the light comes on you're nearly out.

Harold McElraft - 3354

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "daviddelorean" <daviddelorean@...>
wrote:

> I had my fuel sending unit replaced with a factory original last
year.
> Since the change, my low fuel warning light no longer works.
Yesterday

    mailto:dmcnews-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx