[DML] VIN #5732 Still For Sale

VIN #5732 is still up for sale. I would like $25K for the car but I
am willing to talk to someone with a reasonable offer for a car in
the great condition this car is in.

Rob Grady has serviced this car for the past 10 years of my ownership
and has been fielding questions from people for me.  Please give Rob
a call or myself if you want more information.  I will hide nothing
and will be brutally honest with you.  I am not interested in
suprising anyone if they buy it.  I want the new owner to know
exactly what is still needed and what my cars characteristics are.
Each car has it's own unique flavor and mine is no exception.  I have
been totally anal in it care and maintenance...just ask Rob!!

I am located in Southern Maine.

This car has an extensive repair history documenting it's the work
done since it was purchased in 1982.  While it's mileage at 99K may
seem high this car has had proper maintenence and care every step of
the way.  It's not a car that has been sitting to rot and needing
thousands of dollars worth of fuel work just to get it going.  It's
also not a fake low mile car that are too often showing up on
eBay....We've all seen the "low mile" car with serious wear on the
armrest extension or foot pedal all worn out!!  With a car that can
have it's speedometer disconnected by simply removing one nut, there
is NO way any of us can really know a cars true mileage unless there
is a full documented history like my car has....

Please check out the Files section for photos and my repair file.  I
just did a oil change and put in a new battery (the old one was over
12 years old!!!)

There are things that need to be done to the car but all the major
systems work. A/C is awesome and really cold, windows, doorlocks,
wipers, washer all work.  Cooling system is new with a new water
pump!  I have the heavy duty radiator.   Door launchers, Trunk
opener, Keyless remote entry. Rob just did a full service on the car,
flushed all brake and clutch lines, tune-up etc...

The body is flawless except for one 2mm pinch from a removal of
the "T" panel at once point in it's life...It's is barely noticable
but, once again...no suprises!

There are simply too many things to mention here.  If someone you
know wants a car that will be ready to drive and not need any major
work this is a car to seriously consider.

Rob is still examining my TankZilla unit that seems to have gone bad
so the fuel sender isn't working right now.  If he can't repair it I
will put in the new DMCH unit. I have a brand new drivers side toll
booth window glass that will come with the car...mine is currently
scrathed.

It does need a new dashboard as mine developed a small crack last
summer.  If were not selling it I would simply buy the new DMCH unit
when it is available.

This car has had thousands and thousands of dollars of cosmetic and
mechanical work since I bought it!!

I want it to go to someone who will continue to fawn over it and has
the time and resources to continue it's history of service.

Thanks again

Tom

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional