[DML] VIN #5732 for sale

All,

The time has come to sell VIN #5732.  It's an Oct 81, Grey, 5
Speed.  Currently 99K

This car has a fully documented repair history from 1982 when it was
bought new.  I am the 2nd owner.

Call Rob Grady for his unbiased opinion on the car.  I have over 40K
into the car with repairs, cosmetics, updates and routine maintence
yearly with Rob.

Highlights:

New Water Pump
Door Launchers
New Front and Rear Fascia (front has no eyebrows!)
New Hoses
Full Tune-Up
Air conditioning works and just serviced
Remote Keyless entry
Remote Trunk Opener

Too much to write here for cosmetic work and other service!

NEEDS:

1. New Dash - one crack from glass to center console. I've been
waiting for the new DMCH units
2. Drivers Side Toll Window - scratched. A New OEM toll booth window
come with the car.  I just didn't know how to install it.
3. The Fuel Guage has stopped working and the TankZilla unit is on
it's way to Rob for testing.  All the test show the guage is fine.

I've got a PDF of my extensive repair file for anyone interested.

Body is in great shape, interior is clean with new OEM leather seat
covers purchased from England and installed by Rob.

Any questions please write me.  I'm asking $25K firm as this car has
been pampered but also driven as it should be rather than a garage
queen.  No fake "broken angle drive" miles on this car as I have
every oil change, every service and repair fully documented.

I am posting pictures on Village Photo and will send the link to
those interested. If you want a Delorean that needs VERY little and
has been serviced by Rob Grady for the last 10 years this is the car
to buy!

Thanks

Tom Watkins

<*> Your email settings: