[DML] Re: Delorean Car Show 2008 - Photos are now done!

[DML] Re: Delorean Car Show 2008 - Photos are now done!

After reviewing all the DCS08 pics,I was impressed at how Great the
Bricklins and the Deloreans look so good together and how Simular
they look when they are grouped together...albeit,Like looking at a
Earlier version of the Delorean(the Bricklins) and a later version of
the Bricklins(the Deloreans)Kinda like seeing the 70's Corvettes next
to the Later 80's Corvettes.

Ha!! I get to see what you knuckleheads look like and how you aged
since the last pics of the last major event... have to say a few
hairlines became less hairlines...; ) I get to stay young looking as
my last pics posted show me still as a handsome young dude...But
seriously GREAT PICS,seems like everybody had a great time,all the
cars looked spectator,and the mixing of the Bricklins along with the
painted Deloreans,gave the pictures that extra splash of GREAT
colors.I have to give a Thanks to all the people who took the time to
take pics....so that all the people who could not attend...had their
chance to attend through the eyes of the picture takers.THANKS!!

Claude

http://photos.grenexmedia.com/events

> If you would like to see the original group shot that was set up
for the
> aerial photo, you can see it at the link below.  Note: this is a
HUGE photo
> (91 inches wide by 10 inches high).   Because we did not have a
plane
> available, I had to take a series of 19 photos, and "stitch" them
together
> into one panoramic shot.  It was too large to print, and had to be
reshot.
> The elevation was not high enough to make out that we
spelled "Delorean" but
> it is an impressive shot non the less!   I believe Ken is working
on finding
> an alternative option to printing this photo, so stay tuned!   The
19
> individual photos that make up this HUGE print are also available as
> separate shots in the "Thursday" section of the website.
>
> Here is the link to the BIG panoramic photo:

http://photos.grenexmedia.com/gallery/5138075_HzFJz/1/321201537_M7UFh/
Large

> I hope you enjoy the photos!
>
> Kevin Abato