RE: [DML] Tom Wilson In Hollywood FL This Weekend

RE: [DML] Tom Wilson In Hollywood FL This Weekend

I met Tom here in Dallas and he was cool with taking photos and signing autographs.
I buttered him up by buying a lot of stuff from him first, then I asked him to sign some of my BTTF stuff for me,
even my Pitbull Hoverboard, so I tried to push it to the next step and have him come outside and take a picture with my
time machine and he said "it's not gonna happen Bob".
He wasn't a jerk about it, but stern.
The thing is, there were two groups of people in the audience, those who knew him from BTTF and the
others that got free tickets with a two drink minumum.
Then 50% of his act is about how is sick of BTTF and how he got ripped off and wasn't paid enough.
It's really dissapointing really.
-VB

To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: outatime81@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 11:07:09 +0000Subject: Re: [DML] Tom Wilson In Hollywood FL This Weekend

Oh Yeah.......Tom has taken a rather negative view of BTTF and our cars. He wants to totally divorce himself from what made him famous. Perhaps he is pissed off that he can't get work without being called "Biff".It's typical of a "D" list actor that can't escape a role that made him famous. It's easier to crap on it to separate yourself from it. I'm not in his shoes so it's unfair to slam him but his decision to call the car S**T in his BTTF song and slam BTTF fans is unfortunate.He's cool with having our picture taken with him but will not pose with a Delorean.Tom--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "oholler" <thehauntfactory@...> wrote:>> --- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Josh Haldeman" <jhaldeman@> wrote:> >> > Hey Dan,> > From my experience with Tom at the Dayton, Ohio Funnybone, I wouldn't> > recommend approaching him about the DeLorean. > > CONFIRMED.> -Oliver> 10694>

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)