Re: [DML] It's just a car club, why the power trip? DMA MEMBERS READ!

Re: [DML] It's just a car club, why the power trip? DMA MEMBERS READ!

I have already been asked this question, and it was implied that maybe I did not wait long enough for a response??

They had it for over 24 hours before I sent it on to the DML.  So, maybe I did not wait long enough?

During that time I paid close attention to the number of message posted to their private officers discussion group (http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/DMA-Officers/) and watched the number of messages continue to grow at an amazing rate during that time period.  As of this writing, the officers have 155 posts to their list THIS MONTH!!  For 5 people?!  WOW!  What the heck are they discussing??  The members list with 68 people on it only had 77 messages in that same time period.  This list with 2138 had 412 messages.    The numbers tell a story of some heated dissuasion, and clearly at least some of the officers were active on line in that 24 hours such that they could respond to me.  Even if it was a "Thank you for your concern, we need to discuss this at our next meeting".

I suspect they agreed to ignore me.  Their attitude of secrecy and power makes them feel they do not have to answer to me, a lowly member with a whole $15 invested.