AW: [DML] Unprotected DeLorean Ignition Circuit

AW: [DML] Unprotected DeLorean Ignition Circuit

What he mean is, that Fuse number 7 is no fuse ?!?!?!?!

BTW I have never seen a fuse in high voltage lines like

ignition wires and stuff like that.this simply does not work and makes no
sense.

well, but now end of the negative feedback.

Elvis & 6548