[DML] Paintless Dent Repair (PDR)

I just had some repairs done on my daily driver. It came out so well I
asked if he could remove a ding on the hood of my Delorean. He never
worked on one but thought he could do it so I let him try. It required
drilling a small hole behind the weatherstripping through the
fiberglass to reach it. Took about 20 minutes but you can't tell it
was ever there! Once I reglued the weatherstripping it I defy anyone
to find the repair!! He also did a great job on my Yukon. Modern cars
are so thin you can ding them just by pressing hard! Anyway he is
Cosmeticar.net Glen Krug. He does travel but locally in northern New
Jersey and New York. He doesn't have a shop, he did it in my garage.
If you are not nearby look up whoever does it locally in your area. If
the guy is good he can probably do your Delorean too.  Not cheap but
certainly less expensive then shipping it to a vendor or replacing the
panel! He did it with finness. No hammering and then grinding. Just
pushing from behind till it was level. A little rubbing with a
blending pad and it was GONE. Now I have to get him back for another
car. On your daily driver it is fast, no rental car, no paint
matching, no blending, no feathering, no dirt, no dropping off the car
and having to bum a ride to get it back. If the metal is sharply
creased it may not all come out but for smooth dents it is MAGIC!
David Teitelbaum

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: