From: "Elvis Nocita" <elvisnocita@xxxxxx>
To: <dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, June 22, 2008 4:16 PM
Subject: AW: [DML] DeLorean Car Show 2006 DVD's now available!!!

Wow, great to see that non-americans still do not qualify to get
those videos.

I never heard something similar before...at least my accounts
are valid to book flights to the US, my credit-card is accepted
in any store I went and paypal always worked fine...only for one
guy it's not good enough.

:-(

Elvis & 6548