[DML] DCS 2008 VIDEO is READY!!!

Ok, I know it took me 2 years to knock out the 2006 DVD's but I was
determined not to let that happen again so this time I got to work
on the video's right away!
I was literally importing the video to my computer and editing it
while I was in my hotel room at the show!!!!

So now, one week after the show, the videos are ready!!!
I wasn't actually planning on doing a video this year but I
brought my new High Definition camcorder with me and I got so
much awesome footage and interviews I couldn't help but make
another set of videos.
This is some REAL HISTORY for not only the DeLorean but the BRICKLIN too!

For the first time the DeLorean Car Show merges with BRICKLIN
INTERNATIONAL at DCS 2008 in historic Gettysburg, Pennsylvania.

This two disc DVD set runs 3 1/2 hours and features stock and custom
DeLorean's and Bricklin's with interviews with the owners and car
customizers.

Disc one features an exlusive interview with car maker MALCOLM
BRICKLIN as he explains his experience with John Z. DeLorean at the
birth of his car company.

Other guest speakers include DMC factory employees George Crane,
Neale Barclay, Nick Sutton and Ben Byrd as they tell stories and
answer questions.

Meet stars from the film BACK TO THE FUTURE such as writer of the
movie BOB GALE, Claudia Wells, James Tolkan and Jeffrey Weissman.
See and hear about lost and deleted scenes from the movie with
storyboard artist ANDREW PROBERT.

For the first time ever, see not one but two customized electric
DeLorean conversions in detail!

See the worlds only mirror polished DeLorean!

See a $75,000 one of a kind customized Bricklin!

See someone win a raffle DeLorean!

See the DeLorean's and Bricklin's face off in a giant car show, meet
vendors and much more!!!!

This historic video set, shot in HIGH DEFINITION and mastered to DVD
comes to you with FREE SHIPPING for only $19.99!!!!
(Paypal only to US confirmed address)

Just visit my website at http://www.dfwdmc.com
and you will also find video series from the 2006, 2005 and 2004
shows. These are MUST HAVES for DeLorean owners and fans!!!!

Thanks again to everyone who helped out!
- Videobob
VIN# 5278-TM

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional