[DML] Re: The Westers are doing well

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "M. P. Olans" <mpolans@...>  wrote:

> Hi all,
>      I just got off the  phone with Cheryl Wester.  She sounded really
> upbeat.  Ron is  doing well.  Sounds like the news was as good as it
> could be.   Cheryl told me about how great everyone was during the past
> few days,  specifically talking about Marty Maier.  We're really lucky
> to have  folks like that in our community.
>
> Matt Olans
> VIN  16816

Matt,
   We are all very happy that Ron is OK with no major problems.  He had us
all scared there for a few moments. But I do want to say that I'm not  the guy
who should be receiving credit for all of this. All I did was try and  offer
"support" to Ron (and Ron, we need to talk about maybe cutting back a  little on
the cookies and stuff :-) and the group in our efforts to assist with  his
care in the moments before the EMT's arrived. Sarah kept a constant  monitor on
Ron's vital signs while Jake tested his blood sugar levels and others  helped
with calling the ambulance and directing the EMT's to our location and  such.
The biggest hero in the bunch was the unknown Fireman from Indy who
immediately took control of the situation and directed everything everyone did.  This
guy was great and like many unsung heroes, he disappeared before  anyone had a
chance to even get his name. As the EMT's were wheeling Ron  out to the
ambulance I passed the fireman in the hall and shook his hand  and said Thanks and
the next thing I knew, he was gone, it all happened that  fast. Credit has to
go to everyone who happened to be there at that moment and  did everything they
could to assist with Ron's well being. We are all grateful  things turned out
OK and Ron is doing fine.
   As others have said in the past, the Delorean is a neat car  and we all
enjoy it, but it's the Delorean people and owners who make  this all worthwhile.

   Marty

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: