Re: [DML] DCS 2010

I never even thought of looking at the website to tell you the truth.

The last few DCS shows you would get flooded with posts about the
show and how it was on the DML but this year barely nothing on the DML.

The only real thing I heard about at DCS 08 was Ron Wester and I hope
he gets better and I am Praying for him.

Mark V

On Jun 18, 2008, at 11:27 PM, deloreanernst@xxxxxxx wrote:

> In a message dated 6/18/2008 10:58:18 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
> dmcvin6683@xxxxxxxxx writes:
>
> <<Wow, nobody could be polite enough and just say Lexington,  Kentucky
> is the location for the DCS 2010 show! The Delorean world  sure has
> changed.>>
>
> On the other hand you did get forty-'leven speedy and correct replies,
> giving the more useful website info, didn't you? (Which I'm sure
> you were  probably
> already aware of, if you'd chosen to look.)
>

> Wayne A.  Ernst
> vin  11174
> DMCTech
> http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/DMCTech/