[DML] Re: Ron is still in the hospital ER in Hershey, PA

[DML] Re: Ron is still in the hospital ER in Hershey, PA

Hi Cheryl.

Sorry to hear of Ron's hospitalization, and relieved to hear there's
nothing wrong, no stroke, no heart attack.  Since you're welcoming
input, here's some.  Something similar happened to a friend of mine
about ten years ago.  Happened several times, with gradually
diminishing intensity, eventually stopping of its own accord.  Scared
him but good the first time.  Nothing wrong was ever found; it was
passed off as stress.

Rick.

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "gullwingmag" <gullwing-magazine@...>
wrote:

> Ron is released from the ER now.  Apparently, he's good to go because
> they can't find anything wrong with him.  All tests were fine, and
> they don't want to guess about any number of things that may have
> caused his "fainting out" spell, cold sweat, and low blood pressure.
>
> I wanted a cat scan (thought he was having a stroke w/difficulty
> breathing), but the hospital didn't think it was necessary.  (if
> anyone has comments, your suggestions are welcome.)  No, he didn't
> just want 2 more vacation days!
>
> We made it straight from the hospital to the auto museum before they
> closed tonight (yes, we were welcomed back!), so we'll just stay
> another night in Hershey, and hopefully be back home by Thursday
> night.
>
> Thanks again to the many kind, compassionate, caring, and freakin'
> awesome people in our caravan... we are so lucky to have y'all to
> travel with!
>
> -Cheryl

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional