  From: Marc Levy<mailto:malevy_nj@xxxxxxxxx>
  To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Sent: Monday, June 16, 2008 7:45 PM
  Subject: [DML] Claude, A warning to all.

  A warning to ANYONE joining Claude's mailing list (and he has a few of them), On a regular basis he will take posts from the DML and other sources, edit them to change their meaning, and repost to his list to make it look like something else was said. I have been a victim to this, and even gone as far as having Yahoo remove specific messages posted by Claude to change the meaning of my statements.

  It has also been proven many times that Claude like to "talk to himself" on these lists, having multiple screen names in order to agree with himself.

  By no means is any forum controlled by Claude fair, or "open". Readers be aware!