[DML] The DeLorean Owners Directory is back on-line

[DML] The DeLorean Owners Directory is back on-line

    After huge delays and a few technical problems, the DeLorean Owners Directory is finally available again and taking entries and access requests. It has been moved to its own domain but is still associated with dmcnews.com. The last issue was dated June of 2006! Since its been so long, I'd like to give everyone about a month to get their entries and updates in before producing the next edition of the Directory.

Any entries since June 2006 will be reflected in the next edition and there's no need to enter your data again. I will let everyone know when the new version is posted. Further updates will be included in the next edition.

If you were given a password previously it will now function again.

You can add your car by filling out the form on the website:
www.deloreanownersdirectory.net

And you can still reach the site from:
www.dmcnews.com/directory.html

There are links to add you and your car(s) to the DOD, passworded access to the Directory, request access to the Directory, access or add a car you've seen (that belongs to someone else) to the DeLorean Production Chronology: http://www.dmcnews.com/faq/n_chron.htm  The Chronology will also be updated with the Owners Directory. Adding your car to DeLorean Owners Directory also adds your car to the Production Chronology.

About Access Requests:
I hand confirm your entries and access requests. I first make sure your entry fits properly into the list, such as having a VIN that matches the build dates of the other cars close to your VIN # and that the car isn't already in the Directory under another name). This is done manually on my end so it may take a while for me to reply, especially since I'll be at DCS this coming week.

Ken
Ken Montgomery
http://deloreanownersdirectory.net
http://www.dmcnews.com  mailto:owners@xxxxxxxxxxx =======================================================