[DML] Re: DeLorean Owners Association

Kevin -

Very eloquently stated and I could not agree more with you. In the
early days the DOA definitely had a place in the DeLorean community.
Now with the internet, strong regional Clubs, DCS and several
publications their unique marketing position no longer exists.  Most
who know me realize that I am a advocate of developing and
maintaining regional clubs and joining the DOA seems counter
intuitive.

Due to a serious illness of a family member I will not be in
attendance at DCS 08 and lament the situation.  Looking forward to
DCS 09 West in Vegas where the AZ-D will be a supporting the team to
ensure that the first ever West Coast show is more than successful.

Have a great time in Gettysburg and look forward to your usual
excellence in photographic coverage of the show.

Just my $ .02 of gas that just spilled on the ground.... Damn

Randal "The 3M Guy"
5501

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Kevin Abato <delorean@...> wrote:

> This is an interesting topic, and since I am no longer an officer
of the
> DMA, I feel that I can now freely speak my personal opinion on
it.    I mean
> no harm or discontent to the DOA, this is simply my thoughts on
the topic.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: