From: DarkStar Media <darkstarmedia@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [DML] WHO IS deloreanuk?

Who owns the copyright?.. . I contacted him about a digital version but he
said he want willing to let it go. I would be willing to purchase it from
the rightful owner so I can make a really big one on the plotter..

Richard

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: