Re: [DML] Want a Delorean

With money, anything is possible..

If you have the money, and you are ready to spend
it....  Be aware you will never sell the car for even
close to what you put in to it.  As unfortunate as it
is, radically modified cars tend to be worth less.

Another big question is, are you going to do it
yourself? or pay someone else to do it. If you hire
someone, who will service the car in the future?

So, what is it you want??  You can get a stock
DeLorean and replace all of the light bulbs with
LED's.  That's modern, and it is a modification many
owners have already done.

The PRV engine is pretty good, but if you want a
"newer" engine that can run big money if you hire
someone else to do it (still not cheap if you do it
yourself).  There used to be a guy out west that would
put a Cadillac Northstar in a DMC for $20K.  I dont
think he ever did one other than his own.  If you want
to keep the PRV, you can "modernize" it by changing it
to EFI.  It should increase the power a bit, and help
even more with reliability but if you are not going to
service the car yourself this would just make it even
harder to maintain it.

... Just come to DCS08 and you can see what everyone
else has done to modify their DeLoreans!

http://www.deloreancarshow.com/

ROOMS ARE STILL AVAILABLE!

--- markhilton2000 <markhilton2000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Is it possible to get a delorean, where all the
> insides are completely
> replaced with lets say a more reliable modern car /
> engine etc....
>
> I want the look of the Delorean, but the technology
> / engine / insides
> of a modern reliable car?

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional