Re: [DML] Moving to Orlando

In a message dated 5/13/2008 6:33:20 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
_nuttenschleuder@xxxxxxxxxx (mailto:nuttenschleuder@xxxxxxxxx)   writes:

4.     Posted by: "jordan rubin"  nuttenschleuder@xxxxxxxxx nuttenschleuder
Date: Tue May 13,  2008 4:23 pm ((PDT))

Greetings,

As many of  you may know, Stephie and I are moving from Stuttgart Germany to
Orlando in  the next few weeks.  I should have my Delorean on the ship in the
next 7  to 10 days.  Luckily I have managed to squeeze in one last trip to the
UK  to meet up with Martin and the others one last time.  Im hoping for one
last get together with the German club before I go.  Beyond that Stephi  and I
are trying to procure a new MG transmission to lure Elvis into the crate
before we lock it up and put in on the ship.

We should be  in Orlando no later than 16 June.  During this time
mydelorean.net will  be down as the server resides in my house.  I have however extended
the  domain ownership and hope to have it back up shortly before the end of
june,  where a four part complete air condition system replacement howto will be
 posted just in time for the summer.

So anyone living in  the orlando , leesburg fruitland park ocoee area, drop
me a  line1

Thanx,

Jordan  Rubin

Hi Jordan -

Welcome to Florida!  I'm about 200 miles to the South in Fort  Lauderdale,
but you will find that there are lots of nice Delorean people near  Orlando, and
all across Florida, who will be happy to welcome you into the fold,  and of
course the crew at DMC Florida just a few hours drive away as well.   Good
thing you got that AC all ready, you're going to need it, LOL :-)

Dan

*****WhoCruiser@xxxxxxx is Dan  Harris*****
WhoCruiser's Personal Home Page: _http://members.aol.com/WhoCruiser_
(http://www.scificruise.com/)