[DML] Re: DeLorean and Bill Robertson Thoughts

[DML] Re: DeLorean and Bill Robertson Thoughts

For me and many others, I think Martin's points are spot on.

I also think Bill needs to 'lighten up' a bit if he honestly
things there is someone planning to tar and feather him at
DCS 2008 for building and marketing a carb setup for the PRV.

DCS 2002 was the first DCS event with a large contingent of
custom DeLoreans, including 3 of my radical DeLoreans and
the Screaming Yellow D, the Twin Engine DeLorean and others.

Over the past 5 years, many more custom DeLoreans have made
in-person appearances at DeLorean events, some with mixed
reviews (i.e. 17 tv car in 2007), but no tar and feathers.

I enjoy the DCS events for the variety of DeLoreans that are
on display: stock (driver or Concours) to custom, from mild
to wild.  Seeing a PRV with a carb will not be that shocking.

I just hope some business near the Eisenhower Hotel is not
getting their roof re-done during DCS 2008, else we may hear
Bill running for the hills, saying "I smell hot tar!" (LOL)

Seriously, the DCS events have always welcomed all DeLoreans
and many of us have wished for an annual DCS event for years.
With DCS and DCS West, we can all get an annual DeLorean fix.

See you all in a few weeks.

Later,
Rich W.

<*> Your email settings: