[DML] Re: DCS08 Reservation (Mark V)

Then you would like my Bricklin,well pampered and one of the better
looking Bricklins.Unfortunally it is still in long term Hibernation.
Nothing wrong with it just Hibernating.

As for DMCVIN6683,thats fine,I had planned on going this year with my
Bricklin,but it's too late for that,plus work and Family comes first.
In your case I am sure you are going to Disney for your kids(family)
again family first,then work,and then Fun.

Naa,I am sure you mean "me" to be tarred and feathered,you will do
just fine.

Claude

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "content22207" <brobertson@...> wrote:

> This DCS may offer something new: It appears I will either be
tarred &
> feathered or burned in effigy.
>
> Should be quite entertaining -- come watch the fun.
>
> Seriously, I am desperately hoping that a Bricklin owner will let me
> climb all over his or her vehicle (no tools). I really want to
> intimately acquaint myself with that car inside and out. The
Bricklin
> component is a major draw for me. As you pointed out, we are already
> familiar with little silver (usually) cars ad nausea. I would now
like
> to know little acrylic white and orange cars.
>
> Bill Robertson
>
> >--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, DMCVIN6683 <dmcvin6683@> wrote:
> >
> > End of argument/discussion Claude. I been to 3 Delorean events,
> > DCS04, DMCH 05 and DCS06 and it was like seeing the same people
over
> > and over again along with the same silver and painted cars with
maybe
> > a new part or two just released or some old factory worker
talking.
> > Same old BS from the same people.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional