Re: [DML] Re: DCS08 Reservation

End of argument/discussion Claude. I been to 3 Delorean events,
DCS04, DMCH 05 and DCS06 and it was like seeing the same people over
and over again along with the same silver and painted cars with maybe
a new part or two just released or some old factory worker talking.
Same old BS from the same people.

Yes Disney is still the same but I will go again because I had fun
last time I went, just like the past 3 Delorean events I went to.

You have to be into Deloreans to appreciate a DCS event, I am no
longer into Deloreans like I was when I owned one.

Claude you really need to go since you are hyping up the DCS events
so much even though you never been to one, how do you even know what
they are about because you are talking like you been to every one?
Time to mend the many broken bridges you made in the past and
actually go to a DCS event and try to stop making someone go to DCS08
that doesn't want to go, Or are you just really afraid to show your
face at a Delorean event?

You had 2 years to schedule vacation to go to DCS08, no excuses!

Mark V

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: