[DML] USA Travel Times.

A lot of it depends on you!!  When I was younger, I
would drive from NJ to sothern Fla in an "overnight"
trip. I could leave NJ in the early evening and be in
Fla mid-morning the next day.  20 years later, I would
not even try to do that anymore.

Most of the map sites, like maps.google.com will give
you estimated travel times that take in to
consideration the type of roads you will be on.  I
have a heavy foot, so I can usually shave some time
off of those estimates.

Interstate highways in the USA run about 75 MPH.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)