[DML] Re: DCS08 Reservation

Same old same old, Unless you have never been there before(Disney world)
they barely change anything went there in 1987 went again in
2007...same old stuff...I will NEVER go back to that tourist trap
again..Believe me it isn't worth the money or the hassel.DCS08 would be
my choice between the two...way cheaper too!! Would go(to DCS08)but
work comes first.

Claude

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, DMCVIN6683 <dmcvin6683@...> wrote:

> I just cancelled my reservation to DCS08, anyone who needs a room
> better call now!
>
> Decided to go to Disney World instead.
>
> See you at DCS09!
>
> Mark V