[DML] 1983 DeLorean For Sale - Daily Driver Ready

[DML] 1983 DeLorean For Sale - Daily Driver Ready

Full Vin: SCEDT26T6DD016956
1983 Model Year (Vin Plate: Aug '82 Build Date)
5 Speed Manual Transmission
Black Interior, Light Gray Carpet
Current Mileage: 32,500
Asking Price: $29,650
Car location: Outside Brownsville Texas

I purchased 16956 in September 2006 by a female (second) owner in Ohio who owned it
for 20 years and put around 2K miles on it in that time. It was basically a Garage Queen
and driven to keep things running. It shows as the interior is immaculate, original perfect
condition Dash and Seats! I believe it was concours potential. The original owner put about
20K miles on it in three years. Nobody has ever smoked in it (including POs) and it has
never seen Snow or Sand by me or the POs. Current Mileage is 32,500.

During my Ownership I have made sure that everything is 100% operable and is reliable. I
had DMCH do a full inspection in 09/06 to tell me what needed to be done to make her
100%. I have completed about 97% of that list save for seals, blend job. Anytime
something went bad or broke it was fixed almost immediately. Most of the time I replaced
parts preemptively. My only goal was to make it a reliable Daily Driver with a few modern
updates. I've really tried to take care of and preserve this D for the future. Always Garage
Kept.

Among the numerous work done include:
DMCH Performance Suspension
SS Clutch Line
New Clutch Installed by DMCH in 2006
All Brake Rotors/Pads replaced in 2008 w/Cross Drilled Fronts
All Coolant Hoses Replaced & an SS Tank Installed
Complete 30,000 mile Tune Up
DMCH New Headliner
SS Shifter Gate & Ball
Remote Control Locks/Trunk
DMCH Repro Headlight Switch
New Bosch Battery
Cold Air Intake w/K&N Filter
Tires replaced in 2006 w/Dunlop GT Qualifiers

I believe this car is darn close to perfect. If you want a completely reliable, low milage,
clean D with some modern updates this is it. Plus Everything Works!

Willing to sell Internationally. No Trades.

For contact info, more vehicle details, lots of pics, and a video visit:
http://www.dmctalk.com/showthread.php?t=8903

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: