RE: [DML] DMC's 150amp alternator

***Moderator's Note:*** "A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far, away..." This is the allowed rebuttal to the original alternator comment. I now declare "Vendor Wars" to be over.

Group
Even though the DMC public will never know the problems your going to have
with your alternator and there isn't any one at DMC Houston that can support
it doesn't take 5 years to build / copy. I never said anything about
exclusive I'm merrily stating you couldn't come up with an idea of your own
you had to copy and make a look alike of the successful D series I have been
making for 5 years. As mine are made in the US by a US Manufacture also but
are backed by people that know alternators locally and available 24 / 7. Are
Yours?
No, You go home at 5 pm and that's it.
Copy all you won't, but I already know of one dissatisfied customer that is
complaining about the whine of your 150 and it's going to get worse.
Also, Who was it a few years back that was complaining about the amount of
current generated by my D' series and how it wasn't needed. That was when
you were still wanting to get rid of the Motorola's again on the DMC public.

Your having trouble making an angle drive that will work, The fuel tank
sending unit was a bomb, the head light switch people waited 2 years for is
new defective out of the box, your door struts were leaking and to long and
now your going to take a stab at an alternator. Like I said, lets sit back
an watch.
John Hervey
www.specialtauto.com
Home of the original D110, D140 & D150 alternator.