RE: [DML] Re: Proper way to store a D doors?

RE: [DML] Re: Proper way to store a D doors?

 HA! And Woody Allen turned the key on a 200 yr old VW in a cave--and it fired RIGHT up! Oh, if our Deloreans could do THAT!    Drive Stainless     Robert  VIN 6924    ;-)

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)