[DML] Re: Vin 501

Which body modifications are you refering to,granted it did not have
the turbo mods,since of course those are Legend mods,when it comes to
factory stuff,there is NOT one person outside of JZD himself,that can
say for sure what they did with the cars,there are some that
know "something" of what happened,but basically a lot of stuff is
just speculation or heresay.Recalled from memory of 27 plus years
ago,I am sure even some stuff JZD said changed in some of his
speeches when he was alive,nobody can say for sure...who knows maybe
vin 530 was really 501 or 528,or any other early car,or maybe 501 was
scrapped before it even came off the line or it may just be waiting
to be discovered.

Back in the mid 1980's,when I had advertisements looking for Delorean
parts,I got a call from a gentleman asking if I was interested in
buying his delorean,he claimed it had the sliding windows and tan
interior...different from the production cars...(this was by the
shoreline of Connecticut)this car has yet to surface to this day much
like 501. Like 501 these cars might be gone forever or may be waiting
somewhere to be discovered.Only time will tell.

> Be a better friend, newshound, and

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: