[DML] Re: Delorean sighting - The Wedding Singer Musical

[DML] Re: Delorean sighting - The Wedding Singer Musical

Tiffany - I don't know how many sets were made up for the touring
show, but a theatrical company here in Seattle built a complete set
for this musical, including the DeLorean.  DeLorean Parts Northwest
supplied all of the bits and pieces to make it, and I got to take a
personalized tour of the set design and fabrication company as a
result of delivering all of the parts.  It was great fun, and very
impressive to see what they can do to make things look "real" on
stage.  The front fascia, fenders, hood, dashboard, and steering
wheel are a total of 18 inches deep (front to back)!  If they only
made one set for the tour, then those parts are from us.

Toby Peterson  VIN 2248 "Winged1"
DeLorean Parts Northwest, LLC
DeLorean Motor Company - Northwest

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Tiffany Olejnik"
<bck2thefuture88@...> wrote:

> My mom and I recently saw The Wedding Singer: the Musical in
Pittsburgh. I highly recommend it to anyone into 80s pop culture.
Great music! Just like in the movie, the show also had a Delorean!
But not the whole car...

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: