[DML] Re: clutch

You didn't take it to a true "professional" or he would have had a
torque wrench. That said - many professionals over the years develop
a touch for torque too. They know by the feel as long as they are
using their tools - they also know when only a torque wrench will get
it correct.

Harold McElraft - 3354

> Be a better friend, newshound, and

<*> Your email settings: