[DML] Wii Gettysburg DCS Raffle news

Well to get some interest in the raffle that over the past few years has been one of tons of prizes given out.
This year wii are changing the raffle and for the first time wii are offering $500 grand prize of the drawing and wii thought wii would add a bit more excitement to the show.

As the line goes Wii would like to play with you and wii will be offering a Wii video game as one of the prizes for the raffle.
So if you have been one of those waiting toget one and can't or just want one for fun you can now win a Wii and DCS Gettysburg.

So that is two great prizes plus what wii get from the vendors so this should be a great raffle.

I have a Wii and my kids bought it for me for Christmas and its great.  My wife said I would never play it.

She was wrong I love it.  Great to relieve stress and some games actually give you a work out.

So keep this in mind when wii sell raffle tickets you could be a Wii winner too.

Ken

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: