[DML] Get your "official DCS 2008 Video thread" right here...

[DML] Get your "official DCS 2008 Video thread" right here...

I thought I'd post a thread promoting, and asking about suggestions
for, the DCS 2008 Video. I'm the guy who's putting it together and I
really need opinions on how it should look, what it should contain, etc.

If you'd like to pre-order a video, go to
http://dcs2008video.blogspot.com/. You can also leave suggestions there.

Since I'm new to Delorean ownership (but not to making videos), I would
really like to know what DCS attendees want to see in the video. From
some feedback I've received, it's "lots of people, not a lot of
lectures". The gist implied the attendees want to see themselves and
non-speaker events. Does this mean a lot of video at break times, at
meals, at the local point-of-interest?

Also note we are asking for attendeed contributions via photos or
video. I am driving in a Delorean with my son from Colorado, so our
storage space is extremely limited as you might imagine. I will not
have room for an extensive suite of video equipment, so attendee
footage and photos will help greatly with the production. Please plan
on bringing a video camera and sending in a copy of the footage if
possible!

-Wilson H.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional