[DML] Epic Mockery of The Used Cars Salesmen...

[DML] Epic Mockery of The Used Cars Salesmen...

Theres this used car dealer in town claiming on the radio by
plastering (quite frequently I might add) that they could put
anybody in a smaller, more fuel effiecent car on the cheap. As you
can see where this is headed, I wanted to possibly see if they could
help an average Joe like myself...

So yesterday before work, I decided to Pull into County Motors to
see what they could offer. Of course, I drove my DeLorean to work,
seeing it was my Friday getaway from the old boring
sedan...

As the story goes, I pull into County Motors and get out of the
car. Start walking around the lot, randomly pointing at an SUV, or
looking in the window of an old Caddy, and a salesman with a bowtie
and a grin came out of his hut to grease me.

"What are you looking for," he says to me. I lazily point to my
D, pause and say, "I've been driving this old clunker around for
a while, and I was wondering if you possibly have anything a little
smaller and more fuel effiecent."

Sadly with a little more twisted grin he said "Afraid sir we dont
have anything that small." I shaked his hand and added... "If
something comes up, give me a call." Got into the car and drive off.

The moral of the story is that you cant always trust what you hear
on the radio.

Tom Porter
83 Black Auto
Maine, USA