From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of bbking100ster
Sent: Fri 3/28/2008 1:37 PM
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] New....D

Hello...I am new to site..I have just aquired a Delorean..There is a
lot to do...The car has been sitting for a while. Have not even
started it up.What would be your peliminary plan of attack... I got
the car for a song and a dance..So I have no preconceived notions. All
I know is that I Love it and I hope eventually it will learn to Love
me back...I live in Cincinnati...anybody close...? I am trying not to
make a lot of mistakes and I figure the ones that have.. know the
ropes..Thanks in advance for any help that you can give me...

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)