[DML] NEW DELOREAN Stainless Steel Coolant Pipes

[DML] NEW DELOREAN Stainless Steel Coolant Pipes

Okay, all of you that need pictures to make up your mind on if you want
to buy these S. S Coolant Pipes here they are. I sent the 1 front pass
pipe back today as it wasn't right but will have it tomorrow afternoon,
(pictured in last pic) give me your feedback. I will be making these in
sets only for now depending on how orders go, I had these all on a car
today & worked great!! as of April 1st looks like the price will be a
lot more. if you have an Auto you will have to use your own cooler for
Now. I do have the shop pricing a NEW & IMPROVED AUTO TRANS COOLER,
keep posted for further details. EMAIL ME TODAY ABOUT AN ORDER &
DEPOSIT!!!! first pic are of what original pipes look like & others are
of NEW SS PIPES. you can see the pics on dmctalk search "coolant pipes"
or email me & I will send you the pics.
Lawrence

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional