[DML] Fun Facts and figures

OK here are the numbers for some of the states

DMA you are falling behind
Ohio now leads with 13 actual registrations and the highest people count and that is not including me or my staff.

Second is NY and NJ combined at 13 registrations (You have a lot more members than 13 LOL)
Add Maryland and some of PA and although the orders are higher but the head count is about equal to Ohio.

Ok its in your areas lets see if you can get the lead back.

Maryland is next followed by Pennsylvania although the PA people are from all over and not all necessarily DMA.
European and foreign registrations are next Followed by (not necessarily in any specific order)
WA,CO,TX,MN,Canada,CT,AL,FL,AZ,MI,NC,LA,OK,KA,IL,ON,CA,IN
By the way AZD you have dropped down to honorable mention as many of the states above have more registrations.
:-)

I don't have all listed but I think we are at 26 or 27 states at this point.

Registrations vs rooms are at 29% so 70% of you that have rooms have not event registered.
This is normal for this time of the registration period.

New people vs returnees are about 30% New 70% returning.  Again about normal but on the low side.

The one stat that I found interesting is that the number of people doing all three nights is up.
The percentage of people not doing the full event is at about 5% an all time low.

Procrastinators for rooms no surprise here.  24 people that registered for the last show and did not get a hotel room at Pheasant run and ended up in the Hampton
This does not include people I know are not coming or who have already gotten a room or live nearby.
So based on the fact that rooms are near the end we will book out shortly as rooms are still being released that are not going to be used and taken by people waiting for rooms.

Rooms from now on are going to be hit and miss.

The number of people registered who filled in the number of people per room is 489 average for the three nights.
Keep in mind many rooms have 1 like mine when there will be more than one in it this was done to hold rooms and others did the same so we are probably closer to 600 as I cannot believe that many of you are coming with only one person.
More than half the rooms are listed as 1 while we usually average 2.3 and will probably be there again this time.

We have been talking about making the show more entertaining so if you had not heard we will be doing seminars before the dinners so if you don't care for the technical part you do not have to participate in it. The dinners will be have a lot of info on The Las Vegas DCS West Show and the next location for DCS.  That will be Friday.
Saturday we will have Bob Gale do a question and answer session with James Tolkan and Jeffrey Weisseman.  Everyone seemed to enjoy that in Pigeon Forge and then the raffle, awards, the raffle car and a few surprises. We plan this way to end it earlier so you again have more time to socialize.  There will be guests in conference rooms to talk to you throughout the day so if you are a technical geek you can talk to them in smaller groups.

Thursday to again reiterate there is NO formal sit down dinner.  We will serve dinner outdoors weather permitting and you can eat anywhere you want on the premises. The obstacle course, Group photo, games and go carts, aerial shot, another attempt at vin plates, cruise in, the museum, and much much more to do at your convenience,
dinner time will be changed to 5:45 to 7:30PM because of the group photo.  YOU MUST BE THERE BY 7:30

Friday is more the technical, two seminars before dinner and a few introductions and short talks before the dinner.

For all the updated info see the web page.

We added La Petite Beauty Salon as a stop for anyone wanting to do that.

For the Rich W's in the world those that want to party all night can do the guest rooms and cruise ins until they drop.

Please post this on the other forums for me please if you are on them.
Thanks
Ken

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional